General Terms & Conditions of Lax. Retreat
The terms and conditions stated below (“Terms and Conditions”) must be accepted and agreed by every customer (“Customer/(s)”) of Jernih Mahajaya Sdn Bhd (hereinafter referred to as “Lax. Retreat”).
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully and make sure that you understand them before making a reservation, booking, ordering or any confirmation with Lax. Retreat. Note that before placing an order you will be asked to agree to the current Terms and Conditions. Please click on the button marked “I agree to Terms and Conditions” during the order process if you accept the sale terms. If you refuse to accept these Terms and Conditions, you will not be able to order any vouchers, services or products from our site. By making a reservation, booking, ordering or any confirmation on our site the Customers are deemed to have read and understood the Terms and Conditions and agree and undertake to be bound by the Terms and Conditions available herein. Lax. Retreat reserves its right to change, amend, add or delete any of the Terms and Conditions without prior notice and the Customers agree to and shall be bound by such changes.
The following definitions and rules of interpretation apply in this agreement (unless the context requires otherwise):
“Business Days” means a day on which Lax. Retreat is open for business in Kuala Lumpur (excluding Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays).
“ Lax. Retreat Membership”
“ Lax. Retreat Membership Member”
“Lax. Retreat SPA Premises”
means the membership programme offered by Lax. Retreat from time to time to its Customers.
means the person holding a valid Lax. Retreat Membership. means the SPA store being operated by Lax. Retreat in Malaysia.
“Product” means the products made or sold by Lax. Retreat at its physical stores or online website.
“Services” means the SPA related services offered by Lax. Retreat at its respective store outlets in Malaysia.
- Lax. Retreat strictly serves female Customers only.
- Lax. Retreat Products & Services Guarantee
- SPA Services
- Services – As the results of our facial and body treatment and massages varies from Customer to Customer depending on, among other factors, their state of
physical and mental condition(s), we do not guarantee the desired or consistent outcome(s) of our treatment for our Customers.
- It is the obligation of the Customers to disclose to Lax. Retreat upon the Customer’s arrival at any Lax. Retreat location, of any existing health conditions which could potentially harm, cause injury or cause adverse health effects to the Customer. All Customer are advised to consult their doctors before any treatment.
- Customers are advised to make prior reservations for all services and arrive at least 15 minutes before their scheduled appointment to enjoy the full duration of service. Lax. Retreat will not extend the duration of the services if the Customer arrives late.
- Lax. Retreat reserves the right (at its absolute discretion) to cancel the appointment if Customers arrive after 15 minutes of their scheduled appointment time and there will be no refund or compensation accorded to the Customer. Any deposit(s) paid by the Customer shall be forfeited by Lax. Retreat.
- Customers are advised to silent their mobile phones and other electronics in the treatment room.
- Customers are required to fill up the required health declaration form upon arrival and customers with health condition are advised to consult their doctors before treatment. 5. Customers are advised to respect the therapists providing the professional treatment. No “special” services are allowed and warning will be given to customers with indecent behavior. Treatment will be stopped immediately if warning is ignored on two cautionary and there will be no refund or compensation accorded to the Customer.
- Customers must keep their belonging secured and safe at all times. Lax. Retreat accepts no responsibilities for any loss of money or valuables in the Lax. Retreat SPA Premises.
- Lax. Retreat may refuse entry to any Customer or any guests (including children) behaving and dressing not in an orderly and correct manner deemed appropriate at the absolute discretion of Lax. Retreat. Any infants or children causing upset to other users’ comfort may be asked to vacate the Lax. Retreat outlet. Lax. Retreat shall not be liable for any loss suffered by the Customer any guests where Lax. Retreat has refused admission because the Customer and/or guests have not complied with these conditions.
- Exchange & Refund
- Pay-as-you-use Service(s).
- As it is part of Lax. Retreat’s Standard Operating Procedure to confirm the service(s) and Price(s) of our service(s) before commencement of the service, Lax. Retreat has a non-exchangeable and non-refundable policy for such service(s) that has already commenced or have been completely rendered.
- Subject to availability, Lax. Retreat may accepts a Customer’s request to reschedule it appointment to another time and date provided the Customer provides Lax. Retreat with a 48 hours (or any longer period as stated within the terms of your selected Services) prior written notice.
- Deposits Policy for Cancellation
- For each service booking a Customer is required to pay an advance RM30.00 as deposit. The deposit will be non-refundable based on the following conditions:
- Customer fails to arrive within 15 minutes of the of their scheduled appointment time.
- Customer acknowledge and accepts that any deposit refund by a Lax. Retreat shall not be immediate and shall only be processed by Lax. Retreat within 14 Business Days (excluding Saturday, Sunday and public holidays).
- Payment Method
- Lax. Retreat accepts the following methods of payment for products and services: 1. Cash (Malaysian currencies only), not available for prepayment; and
- any credit payment method currently implemented by Lax. Retreat.
- Receipts (via digital copies) will be issued to customers to acknowledge any form of payment.
- Policy on accuracy of charging
- Accuracy of charging
- All prices of products and services shall be quoted as net prices and will be clearly communicated to our customers and prominently stated at appropriate shop area and/or communication materials. Prices do not include additional charges for add-ons and other services. Please refer to the price list for separate charges for add-ons and other services.
- Where applicable, any change that is due will be rounded up to the nearest five cents.
By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions, you hereby agree and provide your acceptance and agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions of our PDPA Policy available here.
- Lax. Retreat Voucher
- This Terms and Conditions shall apply to Lax. Retreat Voucher, unless stated otherwise. 2. Lax. Retreat reserves its right to change, amend, add or delete any of the terms and conditions of the Lax. Retreat Voucher without prior notice and the Customers shall be bound by such changes.
- Valid Lax. Retreat Voucher is honoured and exchangeable for services as stated in the voucher at the relevant Lax. Retreat outlets selected at the point the Lax. Retreat Voucher is purchased.
- Purchasing a Lax. Retreat Voucher do not guarantee a priority reservation. Products and Services are at all-time subject to availability. Prior reservation is required for all services. 5. Lax. Retreat Voucher is not redeemable for cash. Any unutilised services stated in Lax. Retreat Voucher will not be refunded. Any add-ons other than the services stated in the Lax. Retreat Voucher are payable by the Customer.
- This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts, offers and privileges, unless otherwise specified.
- All Lax. Retreat Voucher shall be valid for a period of 6 months (or any shorter period as stated within the terms of the Lax. Retreat Voucher) only from the date the Lax. Retreat Voucher is issued. After its expiration, Lax. Retreat shall not provide any refunds. 8. No replacement will be given for lost or damaged of and Lax. Retreat Voucher.
- Lax. Retreat Membership
- This Terms and Conditions shall apply to Lax. Retreat Membership, unless stated otherwise.
- The terms and conditions set out in the Lax. Retreat Membership here and this Terms and Conditions shall constitutes the entire and only agreement between Lax. Retreat and the Lax. Retreat Membership Member.
- Your Lax. Retreat Membership will only be effective after you complete and provide us with the completed sign-up form and after receiving a confirmatory email from Lax. Retreat to confirm your Lax. Retreat Membership effective date.
- Any membership fees paid by the Lax. Retreat Membership Member is not refundable under any circumstances.
- Lax. Retreat Membership is not transferable and is only valid up to its date of expiry and when it has been signed by the cardholder. The card may not be used by any person other than the card. Any of the rights, interests or obligations under Lax. Retreat Membership shall not be assigned by any of the parties (whether by operation of law or otherwise) without the prior written consent of Lax. Retreat.
- Lax. Retreat Membership card is not a payment card nor is it proof of creditworthiness and attempts to use it as such could constitute fraud.
- Lax. Retreat may refuse to provide the Lax. Retreat Membership rights to the Lax. Retreat Membership Member if the said member fails to show proof of its Lax. Retreat Membership card for verification by Lax. Retreat.
- Renewal of the Lax. Retreat Membership is at the discretion of “Lax. Retreat.
- Lax. Retreat or any entity associated with Lax. Retreat, will not be liable for any loss, damages, delay in service, or product sale to the Customer, Lax. Retreat Membership Member, or any Lax. Retreat Voucher holder or any accompanying guests, arising from any Services or Product sold to any Customer, Lax. Retreat Membership Member, or any Lax. Retreat Voucher holder.
- Lax. Retreat aggregate liability for damages claimed under this Terms and Conditions and arising out of Lax. Retreat performance of Services or Products sold hereunder shall be limited to the total purchase price paid for any goods, services or information.
- The the Customer, Lax. Retreat Membership Member, or any Lax. Retreat Voucher holder agrees to defend and indemnify Lax. Retreat or any entity associated with Lax. Retreat, its directors, officers, employees and agents (collectively ‘the indemnified parties’) against and hold each indemnified party harmless from all liabilities, damages, losses, claims, suits, judgments, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) for loss, injury to or death of any person or damage to or destruction of any property arising out of the use of any Lax. Retreat store facilities by the Customer, Lax. Retreat Membership Member, or any Lax. Retreat Voucher holder.
- To the fullest extent possible at law, we exclude all liability to you or anyone else for loss or damage of any kind or nature relating in any way to our website including, but not limited to, loss or damage you might suffer as a result of: errors, mistakes or inaccuracies on the website or our social media pages; you acting or not acting, on any information contained on or referred to on the website and/or any linked website or our social media pages; personal injury or property damage of any nature resulting from your access to or use of the website; any unauthorised access to or use of our secure servers and/or personal information and/or financial information stored on those servers; any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the website; any bugs, viruses, Trojan horses or other harmful code or communications which may be transmitted to or through our Website by any third party; and/or The quality of any product or service of any linked sites. We do not warrant, endorse, guarantee or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the Website or any linked Website or featured in any banner or other advertising. We will not be a party to or in any way responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and third party merchants of goods and services. Where any law provides a guarantee which may not be lawfully excluded, our liability will be limited to that provided by law. Except as required by law, in no event shall we, our affiliates and related entities or our suppliers be liable for any loss or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our Website or this Agreement (however arising, including negligence). You agree to accept sole responsibility for the legality of your actions under the laws which apply to you. You agree that we, our affiliates and related entities or our suppliers have no responsibility for the legality of your actions.